Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Hortonworks and the Ecosystem: Company Overview and Partner Strategy
Wednesday, 20 March 2013 from 09:00 to 11:00 (CET)
Hortonworks, the company that develops, distributes and supports 100% open source Apache Hadoop, is holding a no obligation event for prospective ISVs, IHVs and systems integrators to learn about Hortonworks strategy and partner program.
Please join us at Hadoop Summit in Amsterdam to learn more about:
- Hortonworks Company Overview
- Hortonworks business strategy and the importance of the Partner Ecosystem
- Hortonworks Partner Strategy including:
- Technology Partner Program
- Systems Integrator Partner Program
- Training Partner Program
You will also be able to
- Network with other potential Hortonworks partners
- Meet Hortonworks executive team
Who should attend? Business Development and Alliances who make partnership decisions:
- Systems Integrators and consultants with a Hadoop or big data strategy
- ISV and IHVs with applications or products that support or interface with Hadoop
- Existing Hortonworks partners with a European presence who want to learn more
Thank You! Event details will be provided via email after we receive your registration. You do not have to attend Hadoop Summit Europe to attend this event.
When & Where
Hortonworks, Inc. & Guident
Hortonworks is focused on accelerating the development and adoption of Apache Hadoop. Together with the Apache community, we are making Hadoop more robust and easier to use for enterprises and more open and extensible for solution providers. We also provide expert support and training.